My Obsession with K-Pop Indie Playlists

Okay, so like here is the deal. I don't got an issue with K-Pop or anything, like I think it's great how people don't even hav...

Okay, so like here is the deal. I don't got an issue with K-Pop or anything, like I think it's great how people don't even have to even be Korean to appreciate Korean music and culture but personally, it's just not my thing. Like my friends listen to it and stuff but me? Not much, which is why I found myself super surprised when I ended up totally falling for the K-Pop Indie playlists I found on YouTube.

I think I was watching a video on studying and taking notes (lol) when the girl mentioned that she studied to these playlists and I was like, hmmm maybe I should try this out. So like I did and holy crap I really loved it. Like, the main reason why I never really got into K-Pop was that I was just listening to music that I didn't even understand so like to me, there wasn't a big point to listening to music just for the....sound.

In the past I have definitely struggled with finding music to study or do homework to. I mean, it's kind of hard because the music can't be distracting but also has to kind of keep you awake. You don't want to end up simping in the middle of doing my homework or having a dance party so you have to find music that fits the in between. Before I kind of just put on a playlist that I was feeling at the time, but like, I always got sick of the playlist super fast. So when I heard one of these playlists I was lightweight shook, lightweight.

I mean the whole thing is kind of perfect, I love the vibes that the playlists send off and the fact that I can't really be distracted by them because I don't understand Korean. It's perfect background noise and I have been obsessed with them ever since. I put on a playlist, and 5 hours later I have played 4 other playlists as well and haven't even realized it.
My favorite channel of playlists is dandelions playlists. They've got longer playlists (playlists that go up to an hour and a half) and also shorter ones. My favorite playlist from them has probably got to be this one, which is an hour and a half a playlist I had on repeat for days. Eventually I started to subconsciously be able to tell which song was coming up in the playlist because I have listened to it so many times haha. Another channel that has really good playlist as well is this channel (the name is super long so I'm just going to link it lol). I don't listen to the playlists on this channel as much as I do dandelions playlists but I do listen to them occasionally.

So yeah, and that's how I totally fell head over heels for Korean Pop Indie Playlists. Find me jamming to this music while doing my homework, while cleaning my room, while basically doing...everything. If you want studying music I would definitely recommend checking out these playlists!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top