The Playlist of September 2017

every month i make a playlist. and here it is: So much of this playlist consists of oldies I haven't heard in forever and suddenly...

every month i make a playlist. and here it is:
So much of this playlist consists of oldies I haven't heard in forever and suddenly remembered and then stuck into this playlist. There were a few releases from August I was able to put into this playlist though and Daniel Caeser released an album a few days ago so I had to resist from sticking the whole thing into September's playlist. It's funny because so many of these songs are songs I actually forgot about so I am looking forward to this month's playlist because I loved some of the songs that I totally forgot about. *oops* Also! You can see my actual playlist here.

Some favorites
Therapy by Khalid: I don't listen to Khalid enough. I've listened through American Teen so many times but I always forget to put his songs into playlists, so this is me remedy-ing that. Khalid has some good ass music and I really love this song (and it's vibes) so I am super looking forward to hearing this song more.

Almost is Never Enough by Ariana Grande and Nathan Sykes: I put this song into the playlist after I had just finished The Clockwork Princess and for some reason, this song was just very much helping with all the feels that I had. I loved this song when it first came out, loved it loved it loved it. Funny story, back when The Wanted was still a thing Nathan was my favorite, so him being featured in this song only made me love it even more. Can't wait for all the simping I am about to do to this song.

Best Part by Daniel Caeser + H. E. R.: This is one of my favorite songs off of Freudian. I love the vibes, I love the sounds, and I love the lyrics. I love everything about this song and I just can't wait to be listening to it over and over again.

What are some of your favorite songs recently? Do you recognize any songs on my playlist?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top