This Was My July!

Hey everyone and welcome to my July recap! July went by so quickly and I can't believe it's already August (and school starts in ...

Hey everyone and welcome to my July recap! July went by so quickly and I can't believe it's already August (and school starts in like 2 weeks *tears*). So I am here today to do a small recap of my July happenings, I hope you enjoy!
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead
The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead
Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead
The Ruby Circle by Richelle Me- I think you get it at this point

This was a *good* reading month because, well the fact that I actually read a book is pretty good. I binge read through the Bloodlines series in hopes of breaking my slump and it did! It was a good ass series too so I am really glad I was able to binge read it through.

Want by Cindy Pon (Thank you Emily!)
Ever the Brave by Erin Summerill
They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera
I Believe in A Thing Called Love by Maureen Goo
Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead


This month was a pretty exciting time for my blog! You probably know, it was my 3rd blogiversary as well as a relaunch. I've said this so many times already but I am really looking forward to what this relaunch will bring. And then, I started to recap my long ass trip in China, starting with the cities I visited (complete with pictures)! You can also find another post about my trip on Twirling Pages. Also, to celebrate my one-year anniversary of "Kaitlin Went Crazy and Binge Read Vampire Academy in 5 Days" I did something I should have done awhile ago, I gushed about Vampire Academy. It was a good blogging half month, I'll give it that.

Finished Love O2O
Rush to the Dead Summer
Love Weaves through a Millennium
Started Boss & Me 

This was a good Chinese Drama month. I surprisingly was able to complete 2 despite the fact that I was on vacation and out 24/7. I cried the most watching Rush to the Dead Summer and to get over the pain I watched Love Weaves through a Millennium, which featured the same lead actress from the previous two dramas. Then I wanted something cute to watch and sped through the first 22 episodes of Boss & Me (cute cute cute) but THEN, stopped because I started reading again hahah.

I've been doing tons of traveling lately.
So, as you know,  I have been doing some traveling lately. I started July in China and the ended the month in Seattle. Yeah, it's been an extremely busy summer but I honestly wouldn't have it any other way. I have family in Seattle so I'm not here for the same reasons as China but I still love being in Seattle.

It was my birthday.
It was also my birthday this month! We spent that day driving up to Seattle so I spent my birthday in a car for 13 hours. On top of that, I was not feeling well, which kind of sucks. It was fine though and I thank everyone for all the birthday wishes. I have a giveaway going on for my birthday and blogiversary to win a bullet journal, which you can enter here!

So how was your July?



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top