Short Hiatus // Kaitlin Needs Some Time to Get Her Shit Together

Okay, so you have noticed the lack of consistancy when it comes to posts within the last few months. Yeah, here is the problem. I am honestl...

Okay, so you have noticed the lack of consistancy when it comes to posts within the last few months. Yeah, here is the problem. I am honestly just struggling to find time to do anything at this point, which is why I have decided to take a short haitus, it won't be that long, maybe until next Monday or Wednesday.

I haven't been reading much lately and that is also because I can't find time for it. With so little time and so many things to do, I have been so bad at reading these days.

I was doing some stretches and thinking about this, what is more important to me these days. If you look at my to-do list, a majority of the things are posts and just a few other items, along with school work. School work comes first, I have that established but blogging has taken over my life and the one thing that comes hand-in-hand with book blogging is reading itself. I need sometime to get somewhat ahead with posts and also time to read. I plan to write a post about this in the future, of knowing when to take a break.

Also, I want to post better content and I cannot do that when I draft the post the 3 hours before it is supposed to go up.

I shall be back, soon hopefully. This time I will be back ahead on posts (hopefully) and better with where I am on my reading.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top