The February Post

Hello everyone and welcome to February, where we dread Valentine's Day and live an extra day *shakes fist to leap years.* I hope ever...

Hello everyone and welcome to February, where we dread Valentine's Day and live an extra day *shakes fist to leap years.* I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's and January! I know I sure did. February seems like a pretty quiet month so I am quite grateful for the break I will be getting. A little more laid back is what I love. Also, happy one year anniversary to Next Page Please! on Blogger. One year ago today, I started off my first monthly recap and TBR thing kind of post. You can see it here and compare all the differences! Other than that, enjoy the post!

---

Starflight by Melissa Landers / The Girl from Everywhere by Heidi Hiligi / Passenger by Alexandra Bracken / Everything Leads to You by Nina Lacour / Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman / The Love that Split the World by Emily Henry / The Shadow Queen by CJ Redwine
Assassin's Heart by Sarah Ahiers / The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau

---


  • Illuminae
  • Inherit the Stars 
  • Winter
  • Dare to Dream
  • Underwater
  • Shallow Graves
  • Just Visiting 
  • The Dream Thieves 
  • Walk on Earth a Stranger (New!)
  • This Shattered World (New!)
Ugh, this month was a pretty crappy reading month. Leave it to me to start it off at a weird place, I tried to hard to get so many books read during the last 6 days of January but it kinda didn't work out very well...unfortunately. The Dream Thieves took me a while week to finish...and I didn't even end up finishing it. Le sigh. So many books could have be read within that time span but oh well. Let's just hope I can finally get a good reading month...

---

The Debut Author Challenge TBR

  • Read Underwater
  • Read Shallow Graves

---


Reviews:

Top 3 Viewed Posts:
Favorites: 


---

And we have made it through out first month of 2016. Yeah, I am still adjusting to the "2016" kinda thing. I don't know if there are any big things going on this month. Chinese New Year is only about a week away and I do have a little special planned out for that so, stay tuned! Ooooh and some author interviews are planned out for this month and a little post featuring a debut author. That is pretty exciting for me and I can't wait for you all to be able to read those posts.

Valentine's Day is also coming up and I totally am planning to spend that day with my books, laptop, and bed. Maybe going to have a post going up the Friday before with a little something special? I am not entirely sure yet... But! I am excited to see what other book bloggers come up with for that occasion.

I am hoping to kind of renovate my Instagram in February. I thought I would really like the white theme and all that but it is honestly just not working out for me. I miss all the color and things just look so plain. Have been doing some things to hopefully change somethings around there and maybe start to take things more seriously on Instagram. *prays* Hopefully this will happen.

Last month went by with kind of a blur. I spent the first week staying up until 3am and watching movies all day. I went to school for the rest of the month and LACKED sleep for the whole entire time. Guys, I am struggling with this "get enough sleep thing" and I am really wondering when I will finally get it together and eventually get enough sleep because it is totally not working out for me. I met Alexandra Bracken and Susan Dennard and also got my braces off (finally!) last month. So yeah, it was all a blur kind of and February will definitely be more of a blur. Oh! And one more thing, I finally got my first novel finished! It was such a weird experience finishing it off because I probably did such a horrible job on it but I have a novel written. I definitely have ideas for more and hope to get to write those in the future.

---


Bought:

eARC:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top