2016 Reading Challenges

Hello and happy Friday everyone! With a new year, comes new reading challenges! I was actually quite excited to start over with challen...


Hello and happy Friday everyone! With a new year, comes new reading challenges! I was actually quite excited to start over with challenges this year because, well I totally bombed last year's. This year I am being more strategic with my TBR and definitely more committed to it as well. You can always check up on the progress here. We'll see how everything goes and I am looking forward to how these challenges will work out for me!

---

As I have ten million books to read, this reading challenge is perfect because if I keep buying books and not reading them, I will die and drown in unread books. Every month, I have to read a minimum of one published book that I already own! Hope I can actually read all the book on this TBR and we'll definitely be seeing how this will go!

Rock My TBR TBR

This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour
Say What You Will by Julie Murphy
Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy
Legacy of Kings by Eleanor Herman
A Step Towards Falling by Cammie McGovern
Just One Day by Gayle Forman
Just One Year by Gayle Forman


This challenge is to basically read more fantasy books throughout the year! This challenges is great for me because I honestly lack fantasy reads in my life and there are so many great ones out there releasing real soon! I am hoping to somewhat complete this challenges because I totally bombed last years and, I really wanna read so many of these books on my TBR.

Flights of Fantasy TBR

The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye
Legacy of Kings by Eleanor Herman
The Kiss of Deception by Mary E Pearson
The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E Pearson
The Beauty of Darkness by Mary E Pearson
The Star Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi
The Shadow Queen by CJ Redwine
Burning Glass by Kathryn Purdie
Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
Assassin's Heart by Sarah Ahiers
Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini
Firewalker by Josephine Angelini
Traitor's Prye by Josephine Angelini


This challenges is kind of like the Rock My TBR challenge but, I am going to be taking books off my TBR that have been there for basically forever. Books I don't own and I have ARCs of will also be included to this challenge! Really hoping to finish these books. (Oh I better finish these books I definitely wasn't too ambitious when choosing books for this challenge)

Backlist Books TBR

City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
Obsidian by Jennifer L Armentrout
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier
Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier
Emerald Green by Kerstin Gier
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins
Spellbound by Rachel Hawkins
The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau
Independent Study by Joelle Charbonneau
Graduation Day by Joelle Charbonneau


Okay, so I definitely bombed this challenge last year but I am determined to do better this year because I am more prepared and informed on this year's releases! I always love reading and supporting debut authors and the releases this year SOUND SO GOOD. Super excited to read some of these books and I can't way to see how this challenge goes!

The Debut Author Challenge TBR

Firsts by Laurie E Flynn
Gemini by Sonja Mukherjee
Ivory and Bone by Julie Eshbaugh
The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye
The Star Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi
The Shadow Queen by CJ Redwine
Burning Glass by Kathryn Purdie
Assassin's Heart by Sarah Ahiers
Suffer Love by Ashley Herring Blake
Dreamology by Lucky Keating
The Lifeboat Clique by Kathy Parks
A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro 
Beyond the Red by Ava Jae
The Girl Who Fell by Shannon M. Parker
The Girl from Everywhere by Heidi Heilig
Shallow Graves by Kali Wallace
Bookishly Ever After by Isabel Bandeira
Underwater by Marisa Reichardt 

Hosted by ReadWriteLove28

This is a pretty exciting challenge because I am super behind when it comes to commenting. This challenge will also help me when it comes to finding new blogs and being more active in the blogging community! Going good so far and I am looking forward to the rest of the year. :D 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top