Waiting on Wednesday #31

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme created by Breaking The Spine . --- It's All Your Fault Author: Paul Rudnick Pages: 304...


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme created by Breaking The Spine.

---

It's All Your Fault

Author: Paul Rudnick
Pages: 304
Publisher: Scholastic Press
Release Date: January 26th 2016
One last chance. One wild weekend. Flat out the funniest book of the year. My name is Caitlin and up until forty-eight hours ago I had never: Tasted alcohol, kissed a boy, sang in public at the top of my lungs, kidnapped anyone or--WHAT? STOLEN A CONVERTIBLE? Now I'm in jail and I have no idea what I'm going to tell: The police, my parents, the mayor, all of those camera crews and everyone on Twitter. I have just noticed that: My nose is pierced and I have-WAIT? IS THAT A TATTOO? I blame one person for this entire insane weekend: My famous cousin. Who is also my former best friend.Who I have HATED for the past four years.Who I miss like crazy. NO I DON'T!!!! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, HELLER HARRIGAN!!!!

---

Why I'm Waiting...

This book sounds hilarious, it really does. I mean I had always read about people going out and having one night where they do crazy things but none of them I have read where the character doesn't remember what the crap went on! Looking forward to seeing how Caitlin deals with the aftermath of this whole night of craziness and looking forward to the adventure!

So tell me: Have you heard about this book? What are your thoughts on it?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top