Top Ten Tuesday #13

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme held over at Broke and Bookish. Each week there is a topic and we list off our top ten items based on ...

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme held over at Broke and Bookish. Each week there is a topic and we list off our top ten items based on that topic.

---

Top Ten 2016 Debuts Novels We Are Looking Forward To

1. Firsts by Laurie E Flynn
I'm pretty sure I have talked about this book a few times on my blog and I am excited to talk more about it! Firsts is about a girl who basically does helps a guy get over his first time having sex. As you can tell, this is definitely something people would not be the most agreeable with and things happen (I have a few guesses) and Mercedes, the main character, has to navigate her way through this part of her life. (Waiting on Wednesday here!)

2. Suffer Love by Ashley Herring Blake
If it's anything I love, it's those complicated type books. There is more to the book and it's not as easy to explain as it seems. Suffer Love sounds like an awesome book. I mean with so many secrets and things that not many people know, it will definitely make for an awesome novel. Super excited for Sam and Hadley because it seems like they have a pretty complicated relationship.

3. The Love that Split the World by Emily Henry
Okay, so this book may sound like your typical love story, but holy fudge the synopsis is telling me otherwise. I mean, she starts seeing weird things, hearing weird things, and then these weird things may actually be true... It's all something that sounds confusing at first, and that's why I wanna read it haha. I am super excited to read more about Nat and Beau and just exactly how this plot unravels!

4. The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye
Based on the synopsis, I can tell this book is going to be a huge ride of feels and epic battles. I mean there is a lot going on! The Game, this mysterious enchantress, and also I am guessing this book may have two perspectives? Maybe? Anyway, I am excited nevertheless.

5. Shallow Graves by Kali Wallace
Shallow Graves sounds like a book I have not read any of yet. Coming back from the dead? Emerging from your grave? Yes give it to me. I would love to find out on why the heck Breezy is dead and not still dead. Haha, you can read more on why I want to read this book on my Waiting on Wednesday!

6. Caraval by Stephanie Garber
Even if the synopsis of this book is super vague, it sounds good enough for me! I got the opportunity to talk to Stephanie a bit at Stacey Lee's launch event for Under a Painted Sky and I was super ecstatic to find out that she had written a book. It comes out fall next year (SO FARRRR. WHYYYYY) but in the meantime, I shall live with the epic synopsis. :D

7. The Star Touched Queen Roshani Chokshi
The Star Touched Queen sounds like a freaking epic novel. For one, this "turn" that affects her marriage, super excited to find out what happens. (I have a guess on what it is...) This book seems to carry so many secrets and I love seeing secrets unravel the plot is so many different directions and I know this book will have my gasping in surprise every chapter.

8. Dreamology by Lucy Keating
This book describes the ultimate situation of deja vu. I know I wanted to read this book the moment I read the synopsis. I mean it sounds like a book I would love to read. Find out why the heck Max is even in Alice's dreams and why the heck he doesn't stay in her dreams. I also would love to know what happens between Max and Alice. Don't know if Max knows Alice in his dreams but I am really looking forward to seeing their relationship.

9. The Girl from Everywhere by Heidi Heilig
I have talked about this book here a few times but super excited for this book. Time travel, romance, altering a time line, yes give it to me. (Read more here!)

10. Bookishly Ever After by Isabel Bandeira
Main character is so relatable, that's for one. Okay, maybe I would avoid the paranormal books but I like books with hot love interests yes please give that to me thankssss. I can definitely see this book being humorous. She get's love advice from her favorite YA books. That is....a horrible idea. Looking forward to reading this one and seeing what direction the author takes this book in!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top