Blogger Positivity Campaign: Recap!

Alas, the day has come! The Blogger Positivity Campaign, hosted by the lovely Jillian @ Jillian's Books , has come an end. This has b...

Alas, the day has come! The Blogger Positivity Campaign, hosted by the lovely Jillian @ Jillian's Books, has come an end. This has been going on for the past few weeks and I am honestly so glad I joined. Have really enjoyed reading posts bringing back the positivity and also finding new blogs! Now, let's get to the recap!

---

Blogger Positivity Campaign Posts

Five brief tips, advice, or messages you learned through this campaign

  • It's not hard to be a positive person!
  • When blogging, be you. Don't change to fit in with everyone else!
  • You may not like how your blog looks, what you write, or anything like that but someone will/does!
  • Spread positivity as best as possible! Especially with so much negativity in the world!
  • Blog for yourself.

---

Four things you enjoyed in the campaign

  • Giving love to my fellow bloggers and getting to say nice things about them
  • Realizing all the greatness books and blogging has brought me
  • Writing more about myself! You guys get to know more about me!
  • Being positive

---

Three favorite BPC posts

Zoe @ Stories on Stage | Things That The Book Blogging Community Should Be Reminded Of: This is such an important post for new and old bloggers! Sometimes we get a little caught up and definitely need to be reminded of these things.

Erin @ The Hardcover Lover | Things that The Book Community Should be Reminded Of: Like Zoe's post, Erin's post covers a few more things that every blogger should take into mind!

Lara @ The Paperback Palace | Things I Wish I Knew About Book Blogging (And The Community) When I Started: This post is too relatable and I honestly love it because it's true and, great advise! Newbies, read this! Definitely will help you in the future...

---

Two bloggers that inspired you through their posts

I can't choose two! I really enjoyed everyone's post. (So go, have fun reading everyone's BCP posts! :D)

---

One inspirational quote to conclude this recap


(Image Source)
(for one last time:)

Check out the other people doing this campaign!

So tell me: What are some posts you like and what do you think of this campaign?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top