Top Ten Tuesday #12

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme held over at Broke and Bookish. Each week there is a topic and we list off our top ten items based on th...

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme held over at Broke and Bookish. Each week there is a topic and we list off our top ten items based on that topic.

---

Top Ten Ships and Characters I Would Like to Have Thanksgiving Dinner With

1. Katniss and Peeta | The Hunger Games
With the newest and final Hunger Games movie just coming out, having dinner with Katniss and Peeta would probably be the moment when I can properly say goodbye without spilling so many tears (but let's be real here, if I had dinner with them I would pretty much cry anyway.) I mean this franchise has been in my life for 4 years and when you're still a very young teenager, 4 years is a hell of a lot of time! The Mockingjay Movie just killed me and I am honestly sooo not ready to let this series go and still am in disbelief that it's over. 

2. Chaol and Celaena | Throne of Glass
Okay, these two were the cutest when I had read Crown of Midnight and I still very much ship them. I love both Celaena and Chaol as two individual people and getting to have dinner with them would be awesommeee. Honestly, if I mention them as a couple, not only do I get to have dinner with Chaol and Celaena, BUT I SAVE SPOTS AND MINIMIZE SPOT USAGE! (Now...I can add another person :D)

3. June and Day | The Legend Trilogy
I don't know if these two have a ship name but whatever because I love these two. I feel like I talk about the Legends trilogy on my blog a lot and I am honestly too shameless about it. I MEAN THIS TRILOGY IS JUST SO GOOOD. If I got to have a meal with the two main characters, I would fangirl all through the night. June and Day such very different people but I love how well they are able to work together.

4. Mal and Alina | The Grisha Trilogy
I love these two together. Not only are they great people together but I love them as individual people! Alina is such a badass Grisha and I just love Mal's loyalty to her when time comes to worst.

5. Nickolai | The Grisha Trilogy
WELL IF IT ISN'T MY NICKOLAI. I would be crazy to not put his name on my list! He is my absolute fave in the Grisha Trilogy and I just really love him soooo much. Like this guy is the best. Sassy, badass, but he may seem tough but HE IS AN ABSOLUTE CINNAMON ROLL SOMETIMES OMG.  

6. The Darkling | The Grisha Trilogy 
This would be the only villain sitting at the table and I don't really mind that as long as he doesn't eat all the mashed potatoes. Oh! And start a fight with Alina, Mal, and Nikolai. But the potatoes. The Darkling is such an elegant villain. Like he really is this dark guy but nevertheless, I don't entirely hate him. Yeah yeah he has done back things but he also has the ability to be a good person as well.  

7. Harry | Harry Potter
Harry Potter, one of the books that really got me into YA! Meeting Harry Potter would definitely something I would love to do and to have a meal with him? YES! It would definitely take me back to my Harry Potter days and reading all about him in books. 

8. Ron and Hermione | Harry Potter
If I invite Harry Potter, I have to invite Ron and Hermione as well right? I mean the three of them were such great characters and I do love each character. Getting to talk with Hermione would be awesome and gushing over the Thanksgiving food with Ron? Yes please!

9. Percy and Annabeth | Percy Jackson and the Olympians
I love Percy and Annabeth. They are both so badass in their own ways and I honestly love that, plus they're both so cute together! I would love to have great conversations with Hermione and Annabeth but also talk to Percy about his adventures and what it is like to be a son of a greek god!

10. Finnick | The Hunger Games
Oh Finnick. Because of Finnick ended up in the end of Mockingjay, getting to talk to him would be an awesome final goodbye because his movie goodbye was too much for me and I am not ready to leave him just yet. I would definitely invite him to dinner and let him have a proper goodbye to Katniss and Peeta as well.

So tell me: What are your ships or characters that would love to have over for Thanksgiving dinner?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top