Top Ten Tuesday #10

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme held over at Broke and Bookish. Each week there is a topic and we list off our top ten items based o...



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme held over at Broke and Bookish. Each week there is a topic and we list off our top ten items based on that topic.

---

Top Ten Author Duos You'd LOVE To See Write A Book Together

(Actually only 5 authors but I did list 10 authors!)

These two were the first people I thought of when I read this prompt. I would totally die with excitement if I ever heard these two working together because they both write about great characters, worlds, and know how to break our hearts. These two would make for an awesome fantasy (or any other genre!) novel.

These two great contemporary authors would write the best contemporary novel ever, I just know it! I really love how Morgan can write about emotional events but still keep the great romance. And Stephanie will forever always write such great romances that make me laugh and cry. These two great writers together? I just know something great would come out of it. (And I am expecting it to make me laugh real hard and cry real bad but have glorious romance!) 

Okay, so I haven't read all of Gayle's books but I have an idea of what she writes about. Huntley writes such great deep contemporaries and I love it. These two great authors would write such a greatly written deep contemporary and still be able to have glorious romance!

Okay, so maybe these two authors write about two very differents of people but they both have one thing in common: they know how to add glam in their books! Valerie writes about her characters located in Hollywood and despite the fact that there is witch hunting, she was still able to have her book have glam and I love it! Michelle's books take place in freaking Vegas so the glam and glitz in her books come as quickly as champagne, served at a wedding. (Translation: She has a lot of glam in her books!) Whatever these two write together, I'm reading it!

Another duo of great contemporary authors! I really enjoy both their books and both authors are two great authors. I know they're both good friends, (Well, Morgan and Jenny!) so if Jenny and Katie were to write a book, I would definitely read it!

So tell me: What are some author duos you would like to see?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top