Look at the Beautiful Cover #8

Woah! Hello everyone! It's been awhile since I have done one of these huh? Well, welcome back to Look at the Beautiful Cover, a post w...

Woah! Hello everyone! It's been awhile since I have done one of these huh? Well, welcome back to Look at the Beautiful Cover, a post where I basically gush about new covers that have been revealed and give you my thoughts and reactions to it. This post is going to have three new covers (WHUT) so let's get to the post!

---

The first cover I have to show you guys and talk about is Morgan Matson's upcoming 2016 novel, the Unexpected Everything! This cover was revealed last week on Lauren Conrad's blog I believe and it is honestly so cute. Here is the cover: 
Goodreads

This is such an adorable cover because of how real it is. Like the dogs are real life models, the model is real life, the ice cream truck is probably real as well! The typography is also something I really love about this cover. Whoever makes and designs the Morgan Matson covers are really good at typography because they are all sooo beautiful. Super excited for this book because at Bay Book Fest, Morgan was talking about this book and mentioned how this character was going to be a lot more confident and outgoing than her past characters, who have all been kind of shy and quiet so I am super excited on how that will turn out.  

~

The next cover is a redesign! I really enjoyed this book and when I found out the cover was being redesigned, I was very excited. I really like the cover it originally had but I really like the new cover. The book I am talking about is Hollywood Witch Hunter! Bloomsbury recently had the cover redesign and I really like it. So, here is the cover, revealed last week over at USA Today:

(Goodreads)
I really like this cover! It is definitely a lot different from the original cover but I do like this one as much as I liked the other one. The typography for this book is awesome. I love how the glam is still kept for "Hollywood" but when the words "Witch Hunter" appear on the cover, it's like BOOM! fancy majestic font! Really like it. I also really love the dagger and the girl kind of mysteriously hiding behind the dagger.

More on Valerie Tejeda:

~

This last cover is probably the one I am most excited about! This one was revealed on Monday and I really like it. So I have talk about the book Nil a lot on this blog huh? Well, Nil is coming to an end and the cover for that book was just recently revealed on YA Books Central (with an awesome giveaway!):

(Goodreads)
I really love this cover. It is uniform with the other Nil books but at the same time, really stands out. First, the fire surrounding the lettering: yes. If the cover designer didn't make a cover without fire then I would have been pretty surprised. As always, there was the tick marks background on the cover and that is always a given for these covers. The color scheming is also so pretty for this cover. Super excited for this book but kind of sad for this series to be ending!

More on Lynne Matson:

So tell me: Have you heard of any of the books you mentioned? Which cover is your favorite out of the 3 I showed?







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top