Harry Potter Moment of the Week #20

Harry Potter Moment of the Week is a weekly meme created by Uncorked Thoughts . Each week there is a question, Harry Potter related of cou...

Harry Potter Moment of the Week is a weekly meme created by Uncorked Thoughts. Each week there is a question, Harry Potter related of course, and all you do answer the question. It is a great way to celebrate and keep Harry Potter alive!

---

What magical creature would you like living in your house?

This is a scary question for me because of two reasons: I don't work well with animals and I also don't work well with taking care of things. So let's just pretend I can take care of animals okay? 

There are soooo many magical creatures in Harry Potter and they are literally all so awesome. If I had to choose one thought it would probably be the three headed dog. I mean, based on the list of creatures I just looked at, they do seem the most harmless to me. Would I want a basilisk or acromantula in my house? Haha, you're funny. Plus, if I ever need protection I can definitely just have them save me...
(Image Source)
So tell me: What magical creature would you like living in your house?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top