Top Ten Tuesday #3

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme held over at Broke and Bookish. Each week there is a topic and we list off our top ten items based on th...

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme held over at Broke and Bookish. Each week there is a topic and we list off our top ten items based on that topic.

---

Top Ten Authors I've Read The Most Books From

This was during my middle grade ages and Canterwood Cress was the best thing ever. I really enjoyed this series because they were so fast to get through and I now look back on it and Canterwood Cress is  middle grade Gossip Girl. (The drama, secrets, and lies aspect.) I haven't read Gossip Girl but I have watched the show and it is pretty dramatic. This series got me into reading and I would not be here without it. :)

2. Rick Riordan (10)
Percy Jackson! Heros of Olympus! These two series both make up 10 books I believe. Percy Jackson was such a great series and I loved it. The spin off series had it ups and downs but I generally really really enjoyed it. I haven't read his other books but I am planning to read the Magnus Chase series. 

3. JK Rowling (7) 
Jooooo! I have read all seven of the Harry Potter books and that is it. Maybe in a later day I shall read the Robert Galbraith books and the other JK Rowling books. But for now, the 7 Harry Potters shall do! :) 

4. Marie Lu (4)
Ughhh love Marie Lu's books. Her Legend trilogy was probably the best thing ever and I really really loved it. Her new series, The Young Elites, published it's first book last year and book two of the series, The Rose Society, will be out in the next few months and I am super excited to continue to fantasy series. If you haven't read any Marie Lu, I highly recommend it!

Since these two authors are basically the same person I decided to just put them together. I love the Morgan Matson books and have read all 3 of them that are currently out. Katie Finn's trilogy is almost complete and I have read 2 books that are currently out. I love Morgan Matson's writing alll her books. Her contemporaries are just great!

It's so sad to say I've only read 4 books from Cass. I have read half the Mortal Instruments series and the first book of the Infernal Devices trilogy. So sad, so sad I know. Hopefully I can finish the Mortal Instruments series this year or before the show starts airing (which is soon! So excited!).  

7. Kiera Cass (4)
Ahhh the Selection trilo-sorry. The Selection series. Kiera's books are pretty good, other than the fact that I do have problems with the characters at times. Tons of people have read the Selection and it's not that bad of a series so if you ever get the chance to read it, go for it!

I don't know if Suzanne has any other books out but the Hunger Games trilogy is the only books I've read from her. Loved them and if she does have any other books out, hopefully I can get to them?

Ahhh Leigh! She is the wonderful author of the wonderful Grisha trilogy and I really loved the trilogy. Her new book, Six of Crows-also taking place in the Grisha world I believe-is coming out within the next few months so I highly recommend her fantasy trilogy. 

10. Erin Bowman (3)
I have talked about Erin's books sosososo many times on this blog so if you haven't read her books yet, what are you doing? I really loved this dystopian trilogy and just enjoyed reading it. Erin's new book, Vengeance Road, is out very soon so make sure you check her out!

So tell me: Have you read any books by any of the authors I mentioned?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top