Summer Blogger Promo Tour: Jessica at Crossroad Reviews

Welcome again back to the Summer Blogger Promo Tour, hosted by the Book Bratz!  Now, we all have book boyfriends so today I have Jessica o...

Welcome again back to the Summer Blogger Promo Tour, hosted by the Book Bratz! Now, we all have book boyfriends so today I have Jessica over at Crossroad Reviews and today she is going to tell us her top 5 book boyfriends! Enjoy :)

---

This week I am featuring Jessica at Crossroads Reviews

1. Ash from the Iron Fey series
2. Demetri from the Vampire Academy series
3.  Stark from the House of Night series
4. Talon from the Dark Hunter series
5. Taltos from the Taltos series

Thank you Jessica for the great list! I hope you guys enjoyed this post and let me know if you have read any of the books mentioned above. See you all for next week's post.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top