Harry Potter Moment of the Week: If you could change one thing in the first film, what would it be?

Harry Potter Moment of the Week is a weekly meme created by Uncorked Thoughts . Each week there is a question, Harry Potter related of cou...

Harry Potter Moment of the Week is a weekly meme created by Uncorked Thoughts. Each week there is a question, Harry Potter related of course, and all you do answer the question. It is a great way to celebrate and keep Harry Potter alive!

---

If you could change one thing in the first film, what would it be?

This question is scary, because if I change something then I could change the whole series entirely. I don't want to risk not developing that close relationship Harry had with Hagrid. I don't want to risk potentially not meeting Hermione. The first movie is all so important changing one thing may change the whole book! So if I could change anything, I wouldn't. I love the first movie the way it is and it really set up the whole series really nicely.

So tell me: If you could change one thing in the first film, what would it be?
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top