Seize the Tuesday #30

Seize the Tuesday is a book blogger meme created by Adi Alsaid and the Let’s Get Lost Buddies Street Team, to share stories about how we’v...

Seize the Tuesday is a book blogger meme created by Adi Alsaid and the Let’s Get Lost Buddies Street Team, to share stories about how we’ve seized the Tuesday, with a special focus on the particular book we're reading. We’ll post on as many Tuesdays as possible and share our posts online with the hashtag: #LetsAllGetLost. If you loved Let’s Get Lost then join the LGL Buddies on Facebook and help promote the book!

---

The Winner's Crime

Author: Marie Rutkoski
Pages: 416
Published by: Farrar Straus Giroux 
Published on: March 3rd 2015
Book two of the dazzling Winner's Trilogy is a fight to the death as Kestrel risks betrayal of country for love. The engagement of Lady Kestrel to Valoria’s crown prince means one celebration after another. But to Kestrel it means living in a cage of her own making. As the wedding approaches, she aches to tell Arin the truth about her engagement... if she could only trust him. Yet can she even trust herself? For—unknown to Arin—Kestrel is becoming a skilled practitioner of deceit: an anonymous spy passing information to Herran, and close to uncovering a shocking secret. As Arin enlists dangerous allies in the struggle to keep his country’s freedom, he can’t fight the suspicion that Kestrel knows more than she shows. In the end, it might not be a dagger in the dark that cuts him open, but the truth. And when that happens, Kestrel and Arin learn just how much their crimes will cost them.

---

How am I Seizing the Tuesday?

JUST TWO MORE DAYS UNTIL SCHOOL IS OVER. *dances* I have been waiting for this day to come since school started. Once I get out on Thursday I am free from the constant struggle of keeping up with school and dealing with people I dislike. That also means I can read and blog more! Yah! My teachers have been lacking on homework assignments (Oh thank god) which I am very very happy about. End of the years also scare me because of how time just flies and how next year I will be older than I was now. I am excited to see how things go next year. From things to life to this blog. Time does wonders to everything!

I also got approved for two ARCs from Random House today. I was checking my email during class (Yes yes I am a bad kid :P) I requested Everything, Everything and Illuminae from NetGalley and somehow I got approved. Yeah, I was just as surprised. I am excited to read these two books. If you haven't heard of them, make sure to check em out. :D

So how can you Seize the Tuesday? Well go outside, learn something new, pamper yourself! Spread around this Seizing and enjoy the day! Or should I say…Seize? So tell me: How have you Seize the Tuesday?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top