Seize the Tuesday #28

Seize the Tuesday is a book blogger meme created by Adi Alsaid and the Let’s Get Lost Buddies Street Team, to share stories about how we’...


Seize the Tuesday is a book blogger meme created by Adi Alsaid and the Let’s Get Lost Buddies Street Team, to share stories about how we’ve seized the Tuesday, with a special focus on the particular book we're reading. We’ll post on as many Tuesdays as possible and share our posts online with the hashtag:#LetsAllGetLost. If you loved Let’s Get Lost then join the LGL Buddies on Facebook and help promote the book!

---

The Revenge Playbook

Author: Rachael Allen
Pages: 368
Publishing by: HarperTeen
Publishing on: June 16th 2015
In this poignant and hilarious novel, Rachael Allen brilliantly explores the nuances of high school hierarchies, the traumas sustained on the path to finding true love, and the joy of discovering a friend where you least expect. Don’t get mad, get even! In the small town of Ranburne, high school football rules and the players are treated like kings. How they treat the girls they go to school with? That’s a completely different story. Liv, Peyton, Melanie Jane, and Ana each have their own reason for wanting to teach the team a lesson—but it’s only when circumstances bring them together that they come up with the plan to steal the one thing the boys hold sacred. All they have to do is beat them at their own game. Brimming with sharp observations and pitch-perfect teen voices, fans of Jenny Han and Sarah Mlynowski are sure to fall head-over-heels for this sharp tale—by the author of 17 First Kisses—about the unexpected roads that can lead you to finding yourself.

---

 How Did I Seize the Tuesday?

I am not Seize the Tuesday right now. I came back from school and tried to plug my laptop to charge but it is currently not working. This has happened to me once but it turned out the wall outlet was just not working. This time I think it's the actual charger. I have tried plugging it into different outlets and the power strip I am using is working just fine. Hopefully this is just my power adapter that is malfunctioning and not the actual computer/battery itself. 

Like usual, my life isn't very interesting so I am trying my best to think about something to write about. Well, school is ending soon and that means Bay Book Fest, vacations, and lots of reading
(and blogging!) I have two giveaways on this blog currently going on. A hardcover of City Love by Susane Colasanti and some signed swag from Katie Finn, Lindsay Smith, Lynne Matson, and Marie Rutkoski! Make sure you enter those if you would like to win some awesome prizes! I still really need a new bookshelf and am planning to hopefully get one over the summer. 

I have been noticing to be wasting tons of time lately. I start sleeping later and less things are also getting done. I'm trying not to use twitter so much when I draft things and do homework (Lol, says the girl has a YouTube video playing the background right now) I need to fold laundry, get some more homework done, draft some reviews, and maybe I will feel better about my productivity...

So how can you Seize the Tuesday? Well go outside, learn something new, pamper yourself! Spread around this Seizing and enjoy the day! Or should I say…Seize? So tell me: How have you Seize the Tuesday?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top