Seize the Tuesday #26

 Seize the Tuesday is a book blogger meme created by Adi Alsaid and the Let’s Get Lost Buddies Street Team, to share stories about how we’...

 Seize the Tuesday is a book blogger meme created by Adi Alsaid and the Let’s Get Lost Buddies Street Team, to share stories about how we’ve seized the Tuesday, with a special focus on the particular book we're reading. We’ll post on as many Tuesdays as possible and share our posts online with the hashtag:#LetsAllGetLost. If you loved Let’s Get Lost then join the LGL Buddies on Facebook and help promote the book!

---

City Love

Author: Susane Colasanti
Pages: 336
Published by: Katherine Tegen Books
Published on: April 21 2015
Three girls are about to discover the meaning of city love. From bestselling YA romance author Susane Colasanti! Sadie, a born and raised New Yorker, is hopeful and romantic and an eternal optimist who is ready to find her soul mate. Darcy is a free spirit from SoCal with rebellious tendencies and unlimited financial resources, looking for summer boy adventures. Rosanna leaves Chicago for NYC with a grand total of seventy-three cents so she can reinvent herself and forget about her past. Sadie, Darcy, and Rosanna are living together in New York City the summer before their freshman year of college begins. With no parents, no rules, and an entire city to explore, these three girls are on the verge of the best summer of their lives. Told from alternating points of view, City Love captures the moments in each girl’s life when everything is thrilling, amazing, and terrifying all at once…in a way it will never be again.

---

How Did I Seize the Tuesday?

These posts are getting harder and harder. Honestly, I don't know how I Seized this Tuesday. I am thinking through my day and coming up with things. Well, I took a test that I did no studying for a got a really bad score. Good thing it was a pretest and not graded. I made a prediction on a book. I never make predictions because I am not a detective and can never come up with something. People are talking about how they were able to guess the ending and I am sitting here clueless on how they did it. See that book above, City Love? I just made a prediction about what would happen to the three main characters. (Not going to mention them because spoilers) I am already happy with myself I was able to make these predictions, I would be ecstatic and probably hold m- (HOLY SHIZ A FLY JUST FLEW IN FRONT OF MY SCREEN AND SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME)-illions of giveaways due to being drunk on happiness. (I'm joking.) I will let y'all know if the prediction turns out right though! It would be pretty cool if one of them were true...



So how can you Seize the Tuesday? Well go outside, learn something new, pamper yourself! Spread around this Seizing and enjoy the day! Or should I say…Seize? So tell me: How have you Seize the Tuesday?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top