Harry Potter Moment of the Week: Most Anticipated Moment?

Harry Potter Moment of the Week is a weekly meme created by Uncorked Thoughts . Each week there is a question, Harry Potter related of cou...

Harry Potter Moment of the Week is a weekly meme created by Uncorked Thoughts. Each week there is a question, Harry Potter related of course, and all you do answer the question. It is a great way to celebrate and keep Harry Potter alive!

---

Most Anticipated Moment...

Ohhh this one is kind of hard for me. I pretty much watched the movies first before reading the books. (This went from book 1-5. It wasn't very long ago, okay? All movies were already out.) It wasn't until Half Blood Prince that I read the books first. Also, I pretty much knew what happened for the next three books. 

For me, there have been many anticipated moments. Obviously there will be many moments you anticipate within the book. But within the series? I think that would definitely have to be the ending. I already had seen some parts of the Deathly Hallows ending when I saw the movie trailer on TV but I never legit knew what happened. Starting Sorcerer's Stone was when I really started worrying about the ending. You finally make it through the 7 year journey of Harry Potter and get to the ending. I guess the ending was my most anticipated because of the fact that this beautiful story was now coming to an end. I would never eagerly go to the library to get the next Harry Potter book and wondered what was going to happen next. I mean, I read 7 books about a kid growing up and doing mature things. It is also very anticipated because we finally got to read what happens in the end. The ending to a story is always so bittersweet. You get the relief knowing how the characters in your book will end up (If it's happy) but the story is now over. No more.

So tell me: What was your most anticipated Harry Potter moment?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top