Harry Potter Moment of the Week: If you could open a shop on Diagon Alley, what would it be and why?

Harry Potter Moment of the Week is a weekly meme created by Uncorked Thoughts . Each week there is a question, Harry Potter related of co...


Harry Potter Moment of the Week is a weekly meme created by Uncorked Thoughts. Each week there is a question, Harry Potter related of course, and all you do answer the question. It is a great way to celebrate and keep Harry Potter alive!

---

If you could open a shop on Diagon Alley, what would it be and why?

Easy! It would be something related to food. Whether it's a sit down restaurant, diner, or fast food! You know how I feel about food and my deep love for it. Obviously, I can't cook, which is sad but this is Harry Potter! Anything can happen! I can see it now! I am a restaurant owner where all wizards will come and much on my glorious cooking! ;) Haha, I can just taste the muggle food being served.

So tell me: If you could open a shop on Diagon Alley, what would it be and why?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top