Bout of Books 13: Day 4 (Updates and Challenge!)

Welcome to day 4 of Bout of Books 13! This is a post with my day 3's updates and today's challenge! Enjoy! ---  Modern to Cl...


Welcome to day 4 of Bout of Books 13! This is a post with my day 3's updates and today's challenge! Enjoy!

---

 Modern to Classic

This challenge is hosted Ranty Runt of a Reader
THE CHALLENGE Share one book that you believe will be considered a classic in 100 years time. Simple? I do have a few caveats, the book must have been published in or after 2005 and you need to provide two reasons for why this book will be a classic.
When I first read this challenge, I thought Harry Potter. But then another book came into mind. Ramona, the Ramona books. My mom read them, I read them, and now my sister has read them. Guys, these books are so old but great books. They start when Ramona is a little girl (Age 5) to when she is like nine. I love them They are filled with so much adventure, humor, and just such relatable things. Dealing with being the middle child, having an older sister, the "hard" life of elementary school. Another reason why I think this will be classic in 100 years is because it showed life back when you lived in simplicity. Yeah, 10 years ago you thought your mom feeding you green veggies was horrible. Now, all you crave is being able to sit down and have time for yourself. Remember when life was simple back then? School, homework, eat, sleep. No grades to worry about, no future that could be taken within minutes.

---

Update (Day 3)

This was the day the fact I was super behind this this read-a-thon hit me in the face. 2 days and I only read 15%!!??! What is this? So yesterday I was able to get a good 40% more done. I am planning to finish it tonight then get started with The Program. Hopefully I can finish the Program by the end of this read-a-thon. Then the Crush Your TBR read-a-thon will be here! Yay!

So tell me: How is your Bout of Books going so far?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top