Bout of Books 13: Day 1 (Updates and Bookish Survey)

Welcome to Day 1 of Bout of Books 13! This is the post that will have my update and the daily challenge. Enjoy! --- Bookish Survey T...

Welcome to Day 1 of Bout of Books 13! This is the post that will have my update and the daily challenge. Enjoy!

---

Bookish Survey

This challenge was made by Writing my Own Fairytale
"Today’s challenge is very easy and a great way to meet people and get to know your fellow readers! All you need to do for this challenge is answer the questions below on your blog, Twitter, YouTube, or wherever you happen to be updating your read-a-thon progress! Then come back and link up your answers (or answer, I know Twitter will be tricky with this so you can just link up one tweet here). It would be great if you visited other’s challenge answers and chatted with them, since part of this whole thing is creating a reading community, but it isn’t required."

~

The Questions: 

1. How do you organize your shelves?
This usually depends on how many books I have. When I was first starting to get into YA, I could stand each book next to each other on the shelf. As time went by I had to start stacking. Now I have so many books that won't fit my shelf has some books standing, so some stacked, and some stacked on top of the standing books.

2. What is one of your favorite book that’s not in one of your favorite genres?
Ahh, this would have to be Ruin and Rising, the last book of the Grisha Trilogy. Don't get me wrong, I love every book of that trilogy but Ruin and Rising has to be my favorite. As you can now see, fantasy is not one of my favorite genres. I just haven't read enough in the fantasy genre to name it as one of my favorites. 

3. What is the last 5 star book you read?
Haha, I give 5 stars to books quite often so this shouldn't be hard. I gave 5 stars to Forged, which I read last month!

4. What book are you most excited to read during the read-a-thon?
That has to be my current read, The Summer of Chasing Mermaids. I have been wanting to read this for awhile and finally have gotten to it. It sounds super interesting. I haven't read anything from Sarah but I so plan to soon!

5. What book do you recommend the most?
That would have to be a book like Let's Get Lost or Compulsion. A book that I love so much and deserves more of it!

So tell me: Are you participating in Bout of Books?!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top