Waiting on Wednesday #7

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme created by Breaking The Spine . --- The Lies About Truth Author: Courtney C. Stevens Page...

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme created by Breaking The Spine.

---

The Lies About Truth

Author: Courtney C. Stevens
Pages: 336
Publishing by: HarperTeen
Publishing on: November 3rd 2015 
Sadie Kingston, is a girl living in the aftermath. A year after surviving a car accident that killed her friend Trent and left her body and face scarred, she can’t move forward. The only person who seems to understand her is Trent’s brother, Max. As Sadie begins to fall for Max, she's unsure if she is truly healed enough to be with him — even if Max is able to look at her scars and not shy away. But when the truth about the accident and subsequent events comes to light, Sadie has to decide if she can embrace the future or if she'll always be trapped in the past.

---

Why I'm Waiting...

So I guess I am a person all about the "after a car accident" kind of books? I don't know. I haven't read anything from Courtney yet but I will, eventually. Other than that I just really want to read it because it seems very interesting. I am aware Courtney's past novels, Faking Normal, was about romance as well so I am indeed expecting some quality romance. Also, I really like the cover hehe.

So tell me: What are you Waiting for this Wednesday.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top