Seize the Tuesday #25

Seize the Tuesday is a book blogger meme created by Adi Alsaid and the Let’s Get Lost Buddies Street Team, to share stories about how we’v...

Seize the Tuesday is a book blogger meme created by Adi Alsaid and the Let’s Get Lost Buddies Street Team, to share stories about how we’ve seized the Tuesday, with a special focus on the particular book we're reading. We’ll post on as many Tuesdays as possible and share our posts online with the hashtag:#LetsAllGetLost. If you loved Let’s Get Lost then join the LGL Buddies on Facebook and help promote the book!

---

Nil

Author: Lynne Matson
Pages: 374
Published by: Henry Holt and Co. 
Published on: March 4th 2014
On the mysterious island of Nil, the rules are set. You have exactly 365 days to escape—or you die. Seventeen-year-old Charley doesn’t know the rules. She doesn’t even know where she is. The last thing she remembers is blacking out, and when she wakes up, she’s naked in an empty rock field. Lost and alone, Charley finds no sign of other people until she meets Thad, the gorgeous leader of a clan of teenage refugees. Soon Charley learns that leaving the island is harder than she thought . . . and so is falling in love. With Thad’s time running out, Charley realizes that she has to find a way to beat the clock, and quickly.

---

How Did I Seize the Tuesday...

Well, let's think..I celebrated the release of An Ember in the Ashes by staying home and living a boring life. The launch party is actually taking place 1 1/2 hours away for me. Alas, I had to stay home and sacrifice this event for the Fierce Reads tour. That's okay though! I will see Sabaa and her beautiful books later!

I know how I am Seizing the Tuesday! I actually have been ADDICTED to reading NIL. It's so good and I really cannot put it down. Even though I'm not doing anything fancy or anything, I am Seizing the Tuesday in my own way!

So how can you Seize the Tuesday? Well go outside, learn something new, pamper yourself! Spread around this Seizing and enjoy the day! Or should I say…Seize? So tell me: How have you Seize the Tuesday?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top