Harry Potter Moment of the Week: What would your Animagus form be?

Harry Potter Moment of the Week is a weekly meme created by Uncorked Thoughts . Each week there is a question, Harry Potter related of cou...

Harry Potter Moment of the Week is a weekly meme created by Uncorked Thoughts. Each week there is a question, Harry Potter related of course, and all you do answer the question. It is a great way to celebrate and keep Harry Potter alive!

---

What would your Animagus form be?

Hmmm, this one is hard. (If you don't remember what it is, here) I could be anything. I could be a tiger or a mouse. Ugh this one is hard! This is like asking whether I want to live with only food or books... Okay, my Animagus would be a kangaroo. Weird right? Well, I'm very scared of heights so that crosses off being some type of bird. I wanted to be something that wasn't as big as a giraffe but bigger than a mouse. Kangaroo! Why not? Jumping seems fun and the fact I can carry a baby in my pouch is awesome! :D

So tell me: What would your Animagus form be?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top