Books I Will be Buying After this Buying Ban is Lifted!

If you are not aware, I am currently on a book ban. It's not very strict, but I am not going on huge book hauls every month. (I actua...


If you are not aware, I am currently on a book ban. It's not very strict, but I am not going on huge book hauls every month. (I actually have been cheating a bit...I'm sorry! ARCs just come!) Usually I allow myself to buy one book a month and I usually finish the book pretty quickly! I have actually been trying to get all the remaining 8 books on my shelf read by the end of May. The Fierce Reads tour will be at the middle of May and I will be hauling about *counts* 6 (Maybe 5) books! That is a good amount of books if you ask me. 2 which will be sequels and 4 (Maybe 3) that I haven't read. So! Here is a  list of books I will be for sure buying once my ban is lifted!

---

(Not in any particular order...)

I LOVED the Winner's Curse. It was such a great read, fun, exciting, romantic, SO. MUCH. ACTION. Loved loved loved it. The sequel came out a few weeks ago and I am still crying due to the fact that I have not read this book yet and it is not in my bookshelf. I will be seeing Marie when she's on the Fierce Reads tour. Even if I don't have to book now, eventually I will get it.

~

Rebel Belle! Rebel Belle is one of my favorites and the ending left me so surprised and wanting more! The synopsis is so so good and I need this book in my hands now. I love the storyline for Rebel Belle and I am expecting Miss Mayhem to be just as good! (And maybe better. :D)

~

So, you may have heard, I have not read a SINGLE book by Sarah. I know, it's sad. People adore Sarah's writing and I have a feeling I am going to love it. Fantasy used to be a very iffy genre for me but after reading the Grisha Trilogy I have the need to read more Fantasy. Surprise? I think so...

~

This one isn't out until tomorrow. It's a debut novel and it seems super interesting! It's gotten great ratings and I feel the need to get into this book. It takes place in a Roman like world so that will be very interesting for me to read. Also, it is high fantasy! 

~

If you haven't heard of someone named Zoella you are either living in a rock or just don't pay attention to people who watch YouTubers. Back when I was a huge YouTuber Girl, I had a phase where I went crazy with British YouTubers and Zoe was indeed one of them. I still occasionally watch her vlogs and videos, but not that much. She wrote this book and people have said it was a good book. I know the basic plot line but that's it. I am super excited to read what Zoe wrote and give my thoughts on it!

~

So I read Anna and the French Kiss AND ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT. I was having so many withdrawals with that book and was so sad Barnes and Noble didn't have it at the time. Ugh, Stephanie's writing was so good and I need more of it. Plus, these couples are just adorable.

~

I haven't read too many book involving cars and stuff so I am super excited for this one! It's dystopian too! My cup of tea. :D It has gotten great ratings; that has really upped my excitement for this book. It doesn't come out until about the late beginning of May and this ban is definitely nto going to be off my back by that time...

~

The 100 by Kass Morgan
If you do not know, I am in love with the show. The plot line is just so exciting and suspenseful. There have been a mixed opinions about the book but I want to see what it is like. I know some things are different in the show and book. I guess I'm kind of scared about it. If the books sucks, it may ruin my opinion on the show, and I love the show.

~


The Heir by Kiera Cass
THE SELECTION SERIES' UPCOMING ADDITION. It is out in about a week and I will definitely not be off this ban by that time. It will probably be one of the first books I read since GAH, WHO WOULDN'T WANT TO READ ABOUT AMERICA AND MAXON'S CHILD?! Hopefully I can get it very very soon and devour it! :D

~

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Obviously there are TONS of other books I would love to haul but these are the ones I will be scrambling to buy. The others will just have to wait. :( 

So tell me: Are there any books in this list you have read? If so, let me know how it went for ya!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top