The Liebster Award 2015

So the wonderful Klaudia  and  Mary  have both nominated me for the Liebster award. This is kind of like a tag sort of thing where you st...

6d87c-liesbster2b2
So the wonderful Klaudia and Mary have both nominated me for the Liebster award. This is kind of like a tag sort of thing where you state 11 facts about yourself, answer 11 questions, nominate 11 people for this award, and then ask those 11 people 11 questions. See the trend here? So i'm going to answer 22 questions, state 11 facts about myself, but I'm only going to ask 11 questions to 11 people. 

---

11 Facts about myself

  1. I read Catching Fire before Hunger Games
    1. I have a fish that has been alive for about 4 years now
    2. My sister and I killed 4 fish within one month (They were goldfish)
    3. I was born in the 2000s.
    4. I have a younger sister that is about 4 years younger than me
    5. My birthday is the same date as Natalie from Lauren Oliver's Panic
    6. The first physical ARC I ever received was The Young Elites by Marie Lu
    7. The first author I've ever met was Kiera Cass
    8. I am always craving poutine, sushi, steak, beignets, boba (bubble tea), and mango pudding. Judge me.
    9. I am currently in need of a new bookshelf. The one I currently have is too full, but hey! Now I can stop buying so many books :D
    10. My spelling really sucks

    ~

    The questions Klaudia asked

    Favorite bookish quote?
    Oh, jeeze. I am always so bad with quotes in stuff. My favorite bookish quote would have to be
    "It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.” -JK Rowling; Harry Potter and The Sorcerers Stone 
    Favorite genre to read? Why?
    That would have to dystopian because I love all the action that goes down in dystopian, falling in love with the characters, and being able to escape the modern world.

    If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
    I would want to go to Greece. I've been obsessed with Mama Mia lately and Greece seems like a nice to place to visit.

    Favorite TV show?
    AVATAR: THE LAST AIRBENDER :)

    Top three favorite books? (I was going to say one, but I didn’t want to be cruel)
    Oh gosh three is just as hard. That would have to be Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Shadow and Bone, and Let's Get Lost

    Favorite hobby?
    Blogging :D

    Hardcover or paperback?
    Hardcover, definitely

    Any reading habits?
    Well....I sometimes skim over the right page when I am reading the left page..

    Book boyfriends?
    One of my most current: Nikolai Lantsov from The Grisha Trilogy

    Which book broke your heart in half?
    Uhhm, a lot of books have done that but one of my most recent has to be Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson.

    What are your pet peeves?
    One of them is when people don't erase EVERYTHING off a whiteboard. Ugh, drives me nuts.

    ~

    The questions Mary asked

    What is the strangest dream you’ve ever had?
    When I was younger I had a dream I was stuck on a boat with a witch and she wanted to cut my fingers off and replace them with carrots. Ahaha.

    Chocolate or vanilla?
    Uhh vanilla! Chocolate is just too bitter and chocolaty :(

    Tatoos, yay or ya?
    Yay!

    What is your favorite part about your favorite book?
    The ending! I absolutely love the ending of Let's Get Lost.

    What is one book you remember reading as a child?
    That would have to be the Ramona books. I loved reading them so much and I probably still would.

    How many of the Harry Potter books have you ever actually read?

    What’s your favorite number?
    That would have to be 7!

    Twitter or Tumblr?
    Twitter, I have a Tumblr but just don't use it that much!

    Do you ever watch reality T.V.?
    Haha, no not really. I just can't keep up with TV shows :/

    What’s one book that everyone has read but you haven’t?
    Oh jeeze that is very very easy. Throne of Glass. Or an Sarah J Mass. I am very ashamed to say I haven't read any of her books, please don't kill me.

    What’s one book that you’ve read but no one else has?
    Okay now this is hard! I don't know?! Ummm....Minty by Christina Banach. I didn't love it but I have still yet to meet someone who has read it.

    ---

    My 11 questions

    One thing you wish you knew about book blogging when you first started?

    What is a book someone has spoiled for you?

    First book you fell in love with?

    A series that should be turned into a TV show?

    What is your literary name? (Your name + the last names of all the character's you've fallen in love with)

    What is a cover you would gladly redesign?

    If you were to write a blurb for one book, what would it be?

    Out of all the books you've read, what is one world/place you would gladly live in?

    Who is your literary twin?

    What is one cover you would love to hang on your wall?

    Out of all the questions I just asked, which one was the hardest to answer?

    ---

    The 11 Blogs I Nominate (Or at least I'll try for 11)

    Stephanie @ Ohana Reads
    Jessie @ Books with Jessie
    You
    You
    You
    You
    That's the best I could do :D

    Hope you all enjoyed!

    You Might Also Like

    1 comments

    Back to Top