Seize the Tuesday #20

Seize the Tuesday is a book blogger meme created by Adi Alsaid and the Let’s Get Lost Buddies Street Team, to share stories about how we’v...

Seize the Tuesday is a book blogger meme created by Adi Alsaid and the Let’s Get Lost Buddies Street Team, to share stories about how we’ve seized the Tuesday, with a special focus on the particular book we're reading. We’ll post on as many Tuesdays as possible and share our posts online with the hashtag:#LetsAllGetLost. If you loved Let’s Get Lost then join the LGL Buddies on Facebook and help promote the book!

---

All the Bright Places

Author: Jennifer Niven
Pages: 388
Published by: Knopf
Published on: January 6th 2015
The Fault in Our Stars meets Eleanor and Park in this exhilarating and heart-wrenching love story about a girl who learns to live from a boy who intends to die.
Soon to be a major motion picture starring Elle Fanning!

Theodore Finch is fascinated by death, and he constantly thinks of ways he might kill himself. But each time, something good, no matter how small, stops him.

Violet Markey lives for the future, counting the days until graduation, when she can escape her Indiana town and her aching grief in the wake of her sister’s recent death.

When Finch and Violet meet on the ledge of the bell tower at school, it’s unclear who saves whom. And when they pair up on a project to discover the “natural wonders” of their state, both Finch and Violet make more important discoveries: It’s only with Violet that Finch can be himself—a weird, funny, live-out-loud guy who’s not such a freak after all. And it’s only with Finch that Violet can forget to count away the days and start living them. But as Violet’s world grows, Finch’s begins to shrink.

This is an intense, gripping novel perfect for fans of Jay Asher, Rainbow Rowell, John Green, Gayle Forman, and Jenny Downham from a talented new voice in YA, Jennifer Niven.

---

How I Seized the Tuesday...

Guys I'm sick. Well i'm not sick, I just feel like crap. The funny thing is, I can't get sick this week. I have a choir performance on Thursday and the last thing I need is to get sick. Last night when I went to sleep my body temperature went from -3 degrees to 10 million degrees. I was feeling a bit drowsy and cold. When I woke up this morning I felt so bad. My throat was really bad yesterday and I had A LOT of sugar yesterday as well. Man, I need to drink more water and eat less sweets. Yeah other than that, I went to school (currently drafting this post in school) and hopefully I can make it through the day. Once I get home i'm spending the day in bed.

So how can you Seize the Tuesday? Well go outside, learn something new, pamper yourself! Spread around this Seizing and enjoy the day! Or should I say…Seize? So tell me: How have you Seize the Tuesday?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top