Love for bloggers and authors!

So about a week ago The Book Bratz and A Perfection Called Books posted small quotes from authors and bloggers and their appreciation f...


So about a week ago The Book Bratz and A Perfection Called Books posted small quotes from authors and bloggers and their appreciation for each other. With that they asked for us to (this was optional!) write a post explaining more about our appreciation for bloggers/authors. Don't know if you guys saw my quote but here it is if you missed it.
"One thing I really like about authors is that they're just like us bloggers. We publish our thoughts and feelings. Authors publish their thoughts and feelings, but in a story form. Plus, they write amazing stories!"
-Kaitlin, blogger at Next Page Please
 Amber and Jess did a great job with these posts and I thought it was great idea. So I am here to elaborate more on my blurb thingy up there and will be adding a few points of my own. Let's get to it.

---

To elaborate more on my quote: I think authors are very much like bloggers. We share our thoughts on books and the world while authors do that, except in a story form. We share our experiences with books while they publish their experiences in life. They write down their imaginations into a story, we write our thoughts into posts and review. Authors and bloggers are related in many ways. Also, book bloggers wouldn't even be here is authors didn't exist. That is pretty obvious. Authors are the reason why I sit in front of the computer everyday typing away with my thoughts. They are the reason of friendships made, opportunities with books are being taken. Basically here is how it goes:

Author->Book->Fans/Readers->Blog then... Blog-> Blog readers -> Interaction with other bloggers -> MORE GREAT FRIENDS!

I love having people I can turn to anytime and literally either jump with them in excitement about the book or cry on their shoulder. I am still fairly new to the book blogging world and talking to people on twitter has been a blast and I love it. I have made internet friends in different fandoms before but I would never have someone to freak out and turn to. It's a great thing really. I also love interacting with authors and they are great people to talk to. 

I appreciate authors because they spend so much time getting a book written and published and we bloggers are happy to help promote. :)

So tell me: How do you appreciate bloggers or authors?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top