Just a quick thank you :)

Let me just say something: I just checked my stats and within 8 days I have gained 661 views. So that's 661 views, now big deal right? H...

Let me just say something: I just checked my stats and within 8 days I have gained 661 views. So that's 661 views, now big deal right? Hell no. That is about the amount of views I gained at the END of last month and I want to thank every person who clicked on my blog the past 8 days. I remember how I used to feel when I would be lucky to get 40 views a day. Almost 700 views within 8 days. Thank you thank you thank you. I feel as though I don't say that enough. Thank you for reading my thoughts on books. Thank you for taking the time to talk to me on twitter or leave lovely comments on my posts. I'm so glad I can do what I love most. Ranting. About books. (God I sound like a YouTuber that just reached 1 million views ahaha)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top