Harry Potter Moment of the Week: What would your Amortentia smell like?

This is a meme I ( Uncorked Thoughts ) started and thought I’d (with a lot of help from Ula @Blog of Erised) that I’d make a schedule of t...

This is a meme I (Uncorked Thoughts) started and thought I’d (with a lot of help from Ula @Blog of Erised) that I’d make a schedule of the posts to come if anyone wants to join in :). The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object, quote etc. from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! Each topic will be posted on this page for the week. There will also be free week where everyone can decide whatever topic they want! Hope you enjoy!

---

What would your Amortentia smell like?

The first thing I thought of when I read this question was a whole list of foods. (Does this explain a lot of me?) Food wise here is my huge list of things I smell: Poutine, sushi, beignets, steak....oh and quesadillas! Other than I don't know what else I would crave that would smell. Well I do crave to meet certain authors and internet friends so I guess I would smell them? I also crave the smell of sleep or my bed. :)
$10 she smelled Ron (or something related to him)
So tell me: What would your Amortentia smell like?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top