What you missed on Wordpress NPP!

Hi! I know some of you may be new to my blog and based on what you see now (this blog) it seems like I haven't posted so much huh? W...

Hi! I know some of you may be new to my blog and based on what you see now (this blog) it seems like I haven't posted so much huh? Well my friends, unfortunately you are incorrect. I have been blogging since about March of 2014 but wasn't seriously blogging since August 2014. I had a Weebly blog for about 4 months before moving to Wordpress.
That began my blog where I actually cared about what I was posting. Then around October I want to say I changed by blog name to Next Page Please! after being not very with the blog name I had at the time. Then around December I decided I wanted to express myself in the appearance of my blog and so I decided to move to Blogger. Since then I have had so much fun customizing this blog and now here I am!
So here is some stuff you missed that was on my Wordpress blog but if you knew my blog while it was still on Wordpress then this is just a refresher.

---

Reviews:
You can always find reviews at my review policy but soon they will be mixed in with reviews here on this blog. So here is a complete list of reviews that were not on this blog but published on the Wordpress blog.
  • *Alienated by: Melissa Landers 
  • *Blood of Olympus by: Rick Riordan 
  • *Breaking Beautiful by: Jennifer Shaw Wolf 
  • *Can’t Look Away by: Donna Cooner 
  • *Cress by: Marissa Meyer 
  • *Dear Nobody: The True Diary of Mary Rose 
  • *Diamonds in the Rough by: Michelle Madow (ARC Review) 
  • *Diamonds in the Rough by: Michelle Madow (Let’s Talk!) 
  • Finding Mr. Darcy: High School Edition by: Erin Butler 
  • *Four: A Divergent Story Collection by: Veronica Roth 
  • *Harp’s Song by: Cassie Shine 
  • *If I Stay by: Gayle Forman 
  • (Movie) If I Stay 
  • *Let’s Get Lost by: Adi Alsaid 
  • Minty by: Christina Banach 
  • *Mockingjay Part 1 (Movie) 
  • Perfect for You by: Ashelyn Drake 
  • Prophecy of the Most Beautiful by: Diantha Jones 
  • *Rebel by: Amy Tintera 
  • *Reboot by: Amy Tintera 
  • Remembrance by: Michelle Madow 
  • *Scarlet by: Marissa Meyer 
  • *Shadow and Bone by: Leigh Bardugo (Book Buddies) 
  • *Since You’ve Been Gone by: Morgan Matson 
  • *Taken by: Erin Bowman 
  • *The Clique by: Valerie Thomas 
  • *The Elite by: Kiera Cass 
  • The Golden Cage by: Kaitlyn Davis 
  • *The One by: Kiera Cass 
  • *The Selection by: Kiera Cass 
  • *The Selection Stories by: Kiera Cass 
  • *The Young Elites by: Marie Lu 
  • Trust Me, I’m Lying by: Mary Summer 
  • *To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before by: Jenny Han 
  • Unrequited by: Emma Gray 
  • *We Were Liars by: E. Lockhart 
  • *Where She Went by: Gayle Forman 
Of course this is just a list. You can find the links to the reviews in the review policy. Moving on! I
did some interviews and guest posts on my Wordpress blog and I plan to continue on with those. So here is a list of interviews and guest posts that have already been published!
  • Alsaid, Adi [ Let’s Get Lost ] 
  • Bowman, Erin [ The Taken Trilogy ] 
  • Landers, Melissa [ The Alienated Trilogy ] 
  • Decker, Natalie [ Rival Love ] 
  • Klavan, Andrew [ MindWar ] 
  • Meyer, Marissa [ The Lunar Chronicles ] 
  • Noel, Kelbian [ The Witchbound Series ] 
  • Reekles, Beth [ The Kissing Booth, Rolling Dice, Out of Tune ] 
  • Weavil, Vicki L [ Crown if Ice ]
I also do memes. I have done memes like Musing Monday, More Page Monday (one I made up), Seize the Tuesday, Waiting on Wednesday, and Harry Potter Moment of the Week! I am just going to link you to the archive of these posts!

I also did tags once and awhile so if you want to check them out and maybe do a few then go ahead and click here!




So I believe that's all you missed. Well the things that you missed that was on my Wordpress! I hope you guys enjoy this new blog and if you have anything that you want to suggest whether its something you want changed or a post suggestion please contact me or tweet me on twitter (@nextpageplease_).

---

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top