Look at the Beautiful Cover: PS I Still Love You

Guys I woke up this morning, check twitter and saw that the cover for PS I Still Love You was out and I flipped out. I love To All The Boy...

Guys I woke up this morning, check twitter and saw that the cover for PS I Still Love You was out and I flipped out. I love To All The Boys (Let's just call it that okay?) and I recently saw this Instagram photo from Jenny Han and I just got so sad. It just reminded me on how sad this book ended and how much I ship these two. (No spoilers) So without any further delay...here is the cover!

Media preview

This beautiful cover goes to Lucy. I like how it's similar to To All The Boys One but it's not the same. I really like the title and how they still kept the wet erase marker in here. Also, the girl in the background is a really great part of this cover. Did this cover remind anyone of the Burn for Burn covers? She kind of reminds me of young Demi Lovato...likeRCamp rock Demi. There is just one more thing I've got to address. Her eyebrows are perfectly shaped oh my gosh this is when people say "Eyebrows on fleek." Hahaha.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top