Harry Potter Moment of the Week: Worst Harry Potter Death

This is a meme I started and thought I’d (with a lot of help from Ula @Blog of Erised) that I’d make a schedule of the posts to ...




This is a meme I started and thought I’d (with a lot of help from Ula @Blog of Erised) that I’d make a schedule of the posts to come if anyone wants to join in :). The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object, quote etc. from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! Each topic will be posted on this page for the week. There will also be free week where everyone can decide whatever topic they want! Hope you enjoy!

---

Worst Harry Potter Death?

I have two definitions of "worst death." There is the worst way to die definition and the worst person to ever die. So I am going to do both of them. I think the worst way someone could die is by the basilisk down in the chamber. I know their are a million other ways someone could die horrible but that's just what I think. I felt so bad for Myrtle when they first introduced her into the books because who wants to die because they looked into snake Medusa's eyes? Not I! So in honor of Mrytle I present to you....a GIF!
Now for the worst person to die and someone I utterly still want alive I would go with would either be Sirius (of course), Dumbledore, and of course, Fred Weasley. Oh and Snape! I didn't want any of them to die and the world would be a better place with them. I just really wish these kids were alive you feel?

 
 
So tell me: What do you think is the worst death in Harry Potter?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top