Harry Potter Moment of the Week: Free week!

This is a meme I started and thought I’d (with a lot of help from Ula @Blog of Erised) that I’d make a schedule of the posts to come if ...

This is a meme I started and thought I’d (with a lot of help from Ula @Blog of Erised) that I’d make a schedule of the posts to come if anyone wants to join in :). The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object, quote etc. from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! Each topic will be posted on this page for the week. There will also be free week where everyone can decide whatever topic they want! Hope you enjoy!

---

Free week! I want to talk about...my favorite Triwizard Tournament task! :)

I decided to do one of the older themes think week since I came a little late with this meme. So this week I will be talking about the different tasks in the Triwizard tournament! Now as I remember there were three...the retrieving of the dragon egg, the lagoon, and the maze. I think my favorite task would have to be the lagoon. Yes yes it would have been the maze but a) I hate mazes so much and b) and that point the maze was just a Harry Potter ending, not a tournament task. You feel? That one was just a really scary task but I really liked the aspect of how the participants had to figure out how to breathe underwater but then I hated how they people underwater with the scary mucus cover mermaids! I just really liked this task.and the whole aspect of it.:

So tell me: Which task was your favorite or what was your favorite part of the Triwizard tournament?




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top